The company was founded in 1944 by Mr. L. B. Pistorius. His son Mr. L. Pistorius (Sr.) joined him in 1970. Mr. L. Pistorius (Sr.) was joined by his son Louis Pistorius (Jr.) in 1989 and is currently managed by Mr. L. Pistorius (Jr.)
- Over the years the company completed numerous jobs for clients like:
- Insurance companies (Mutual & Federal, ABSA, Santam etc.),
- embassies (USA, Canada, Germany, Hungary etc.),
- city councils (Pretoria, Rustenburg local municipality, etc.),
- Universities (UP, TUT, UNISA, etc.),
- building contractors
- and thousands of private clients.